happy teachers day !

salam . .
hye3 . .

well hello to all blogger out there . . its kinda little bit late for me to make an entry bout teachers day . . huhuuu~ sorie . . but it still 16 MEI rite ? ? =)
so in this moment , i would like to say HAPPY TEACHERS DAY to teachers all over the world . . =)


for my wonderful teacher that have been tough me since i was 6 years old . . till i grown up n graduate my high school at smk seri kampar . . *miss my scholl so damn much :'(


.
.

TADIKA KEMAS KG PULAI , GOPENG (1998)

SK GOPENG (1999)

SK SENTOSA , KAMPAR (2000)

SMK SENTOSA , KAMPAR (2006)

SMK SERI KAMPAR (2006)

3kaa - 5rk teachers
.

harun bin amin - math
rosliza - bm
lee choi ping - geog
zuraidah - sj
utzh - allughatul arabiah

rafidi - bm
chim lay yern - math +math
zairul mahmud - +math
hannan najibah - chemistry
rosnita - physic
umi - biology
sir sam - english
mas hanafiah - ict
ustaz anuar - pi
rohana - math


love u all so2 much . . i'll never forget ur kindness till i die . . thankx for being my lovely mother n father at school . . ! =)


lov3 . . lov3 . . lov3


aishh . like je ke ? comment2 la cikit . peace ^^V

0 000 orang tulis surat cinte: